Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the shooters ( Scott ) that can't wait any longer to find out what's going on in MT This coming year.

If you have any questions about the shoot dates just ask.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thanks Rick, I put up my 2014 calendar at work the other day and already started marking vacation days. This will help me continue. The misses and I are thinking about a road trip to Tucson for a few days at the end of February.
Merry Christmas
Keith Young

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
How could I get a program (when they become available) for the zone shoot in Anaconda on July 17-20? My wife grew up there and we will be in Anaconda visiting that week.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Went to the Anaconda Trap Club Web Page, The only Zone shoot on their schedule is for 2011 and the ATA Website says the Zone shoot is in Wyoming the same week. What Gives?

https://sites.google.com/site/anacondatrapclub/home

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'm not positive but IF I were a betting man, I would say that the website is inactive. That's the problem with the smaller clubs. One person, trying to do it all.

When you are at the State Shoot in Great Falls, I can probably get you something. No promises. Mindy, has a way of doing things. Most of the time, you get the program when you show up to the shoot.

I can tell you how they do it but that's about all.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Regarding the Zone, who is correct? the MSTA or the ATA? ATA has it in Wyoming-MSTA has it in MT.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Yak-man,

in years past at Anaconda the Western Zone Program has been as follows:

Thursday = 100 hdcp followed by 100 singles then a non-reg. 50 bird $$$ hdcp
Friday = 100 singles, 100 hdcp and 50 pair of twins
Saturday = 200 singles and 100 hdcp......Mindy's great supper then special event
Sunday = 50 pair of twins and 100 hdcp

over the past few years this shoot has had between $18 to $22k in added $$$$

Roger

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That Roger guy must have stayed in a Holiday INN Express last night. He's on the money with everything.

Hope the holidays were good for you Rog.

Rick in MT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts