Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shooters, New Shooting towels for your Shooting Fun.

Click on my E-bay Store above to see all the different designs that are available on the towels. Each towel is 17 1/2" X 5 1/2" and clip on your Gun Belt or regular belt. ( GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS )

Watch the site because new ones go on daily, Also see Empty Shell Bags, Shooting Shirts and Shooting Hats.

If you don't see what you want just e-mail or call me and I can probably make it for you

Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dale1957, I have more Tri-fold towels ,Black and Khaki, coming in yet this week or next.
Send me your e-mail address and I will advise you when they come in.

Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dale1957, The Towel order came in today, I can now make your Krieghoff Tri-fold towel, do you want me to go ahead with your order?

The cost is $12.00 with a Krieghoff Design embroidered on. Plus shipping to your ZIP

The Krieghoff Design can be the K and Krieghoff or I can also put the K and Krieghoff with a Broken Clay and Shotgun at the same price.

You can pay through Paypal or send a Check.

Just let me know

Fran

440 323 6199

·
Registered
649 Posts
What size are the tri-fold towels? I all ready have the blue Beretta towel shown. Can you put the Beretta design on a blue tri-fold towel?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I want the larger, thicker tri-fold towels like the Beretta ones. The last ones I bought were too small. Probably 21"x 9" just a guess. Thanks Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
687 SP 11, I will have to order the Beretta Blue towel for you, But yes, I can make it as soon as it comes in.

I'll let you know when it comes in.

Fran

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dale1957,The long towels are 25" X 5" but will open up to 15"

Do you want me to make a Black Krieghoff for you ?

Fran

440 323 6199

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.