Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am helping to coach a youth trap team at our club. These kids are all Jr High and High school age and all of a sudden we have a big group of kids sighing up. We would like to set everyone up with a shooting kit of some kind - vests, tee shirts, hats or whatever. So I am looking for a shooting vest supplier that might be able to do some custom stitching - club name, shooter name, etc. Can anyone here point me to a good resource that might be able to supply the vests and do the custom work at a good price?

Thanks!!
Tim

·
Registered
297 Posts
Contact Mike Herman at Shoot the Moon.
Don't know how pricing will fall for you but all his items are top notch. They supply the US Shooting team with their vests.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Remington donated shooting vests to our High School Trap Team a couple years ago. We then had a local seamstress stitch the names on back. Since the vests were free we had very little invested in the finished product. Many of the gun manufactures and ammo companies support youth shooting teams this way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! I will send notes off to Browning and Remington and see what they come back with. I will also touch base with Mike Hermon.

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.