Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where are people buying things like shooting shirts, with pad, shell holders, empty hull bags, etc. Any good online places?

·
Registered
679 Posts
Handlepuller - I would bet you'll receive a lot of suggestions and good tips on your quest.

In the past I've purchased some padded shooting shirts from Pine Tree Custom Sportswear. They are located in IL. Easy find on Google. They have many different varieties, however I've only ordered the t-shirt style and have been pleased. A quick glance at their website will give you an idea of what they sell. Good luck, Jeff

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I’ve used Pine Tree (site sponsors) to purchase shirts and also sent them a shirt to have a pad put in it. Great service and reasonable prices.

Another shirt came from Recoil Apparel. No problems with them either.

·
Premium Member
5,477 Posts
I just wear regular t-shirts. As far as holders and bags, all my stuff is from Shamrock leather.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I have some shooting tees from Pine Tree. I also have a couple of regular polo type moisture wicking shirts I purchased from Embroidery by Betty. She is a very pleasant last to do business with. Our youth team shirts came from claytargetsse.com. Great selection of styles and colors along with quick service.

·
Registered
31,726 Posts
Believe it or not, Amazon has some offerings, including that recoil pad that a woman can wear under a shirt.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
I like the wicking material shirts sold to golfers. I use Deal Rack to get many of my polo shirts. I then call Pine Tree and send my shirts to her and she sews in the pad and sends them back to me. With the Deal Rack you can get a great shirt for just a few bucks. Pine Tree always treats me right and I have my shirts back in just a few days.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I’ve used Pine Tree (site sponsors) to purchase shirts and also sent them a shirt to have a pad put in it. Great service and reasonable prices.
+1 for Pine Tree
I love buying Columiba shirts at the outlet store in Ellenton,Fl. Or at Bellls outlet stores And send them to Pine Tree to have pads installed.
Love the Omni Shade shirts.

·
Registered
10,871 Posts
I try to support my local shooting clubs, and buy there shirts & logo's when possible. I do shop at Bealls as well. I kind of like there Izod saltwater pocket T's for shooting. Nice material (cotton, it gets hot here) and I like the pocket for my ear plugs and the like. I just never cared for the new fast dry fabric that's all the rave. I dislike shooting in a shirt that has a collar on it. I feel it interferes with my gun mounts as it were. break em all jeff

·
Registered
7,864 Posts
I like the wicking material shirts sold to golfers. I use Deal Rack to get many of my polo shirts. I then call Pine Tree and send my shirts to her and she sews in the pad and sends them back to me. With the Deal Rack you can get a great shirt for just a few bucks. Pine Tree always treats me right and I have my shirts back in just a few days.
If you like Deal Rack you will love Www.epicsports.com

1 - 15 of 15 Posts