Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have available Henley Style Shooting Shirts with POCKETS. Both R/H and L/H.

Colors: Navy - Black - Heather Grey - Ash

Sizes: Small - XXXL

$28.95 for Small - XL - #30.95 for XXL & XXXL $7.50 shipping per order.

This item is not yet on the web-site. To order please call (352)509-1467, send an email or PM

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Nice looking shirts!

How do these fare in the washer and dryer? Nothing worse than a shirt that fits you around the middle after washing but is now only good for someone 4 inches shorter than you. Do ou offer tall sizes too? Are the sizes running pretty true? Some larges are huge and some XL's seem to be more like a Large depending on brand.

JK

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These are the Anvil Brand. 7.1 Oz pre-shrunk cotton. They will shrink a little but not much. As my wife will tell you wash them in cold water and don't dry them on the HOT setting. These size like a T-shirt. If you wear an XL T you would also wear an XL in these. They do not come in a designated Tall Size but they are pretty long.

·
Registered
170 Posts
How much is the button up shirt at the bottom of this thread,..... and what colors and sizes do they come in,???

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RHAT,

That shirt is style #611. R/H only. M/XL $33.95 - Add $2.00 for XXL & XXXL. Shipping charge of $7.50 per order.

Colors: Black - Red - Lt. Blue - Dark Green - Khaki. I also have it in a Long sleeve version.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
I am sometimes a XXXL other times and brands XXXXL but always with a T (all) in the size marker.

I am not much taller then 50 to 80 of the shooters that attended the Autumn grand.

I know we are a monority!

but excluding what 5% to 20%, of possible sales?

I guess that means your making money hand over fist?

And don't need the extra sales

AL Lingham

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Jim: received the 5.11 Tactical coat with Perazzi on it.

You do absolutely miraculous work.

I have been happy with all the sweatshirts, windbreakers and coat.

Fantastic job you folks do!!

Whiz

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.