Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just added a few more finished items on our website. All items in the "finished/Padded" category are on sale and ready to ship out. Click on link above and choose left hand or right hand and then your size. Check out all the other items ready to ship out. We will be adding more wicking t-shirts, ladies items, youth items, and polos in the next couple of weeks so check back often or call Sue with your request.

Sue at Pine Tree Sportswear 309-754-9440

Happy New Year!

Here are a few new items added (there are more):

XL Right Hand Loden Green full zip jacket with stretch panels 55.00

XL Left Hand Loden Green full zip jacket with stretch panels 55.00

4XL Left Hand water/wind resistant jacket 65.00

XL Right Hand Navy Blue full zip fleece jacket 40.00

LARGE Right Hand Charcoal full zip fleece jacket 40.00

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sue, would you have a sz. Large of the "Right Hand full zip jacket with stretch panels in Gray or Loden Green?

Thanks,
i_shoot

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good Morning i_shoot, Sorry, they have been discontinued and I only have the 2 left. I will check to see if my suppliers have anything similar and I will let you know.

Sue

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i_shoot, PM sent.

My supplier still has a few size large, XL, 2XL, 3XL, and 4XL available in Loden Green left. Since I would have to order them in the price is 60.00 plus 7.50 shipping. Price includes the right or left hand trap/skeet microsuede pad in your choice of color.

Sue

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is the sizing on the coats. These are the actual chest measurements of the coats from the manufacturer, so adjust size according to how you like them to fit. Keep in mind that they are insulated and deduct approximately 1" from the actual measurement for the true chest measurement.

LARGE-52", XL-55", 2XL-58", 3XL-61", 4XL-64".

Thank you!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sue, I looked at the size/chest measurements chart & looks like a large will be too big for me. Thanks for your help though.

i_shoot

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry I couldn't find what you needed. Thank you for your interest!

I wish you the very best in the new year!

Sue

1 - 12 of 12 Posts