Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be in the Erie area for several weeks starting late this month. Interested in shooting at trap clubs in the area. Would appreciate any info on the local trap clubs i.e, club names and possibly addresses for the GPS. Thanks in advance. Doug

·
Registered
776 Posts
Saegertown Sportsmen club shoots Tuesday nights. Thursday night is Erie/ Craford trap league. Saegertown, Edinboro, Gem City, Spartansburg, Erie County Sportsmen, Bay City, Albion, and North East Sportsmen all shoot this league. Plenty of trap shooting in the Erie area.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Gem City Outdoorsmen Club
6701 Van Camp Rd
Fairview, PA 16415

Sunday mornings, Tuesday mornings and evenings.

The coffee's on.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Monroe Sportsmans Club is about 30 minutes from Erie in Conneaut, OH. We are shooting a singles and doubles marathon on Saturday, May 26, on Sunday May 27 we will shoot 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles and on Monday May 28 (Memorial Day) we shoot 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles. All events on Sunday and Monday will have trophies awarded to classes and categories. Targets cost $21.00/100 + ATA/OSTA fees.

For more information email me at [email protected] or go to our webpage for the flier. www.monroesportsmansclub.com

Sara @MSC

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Every time I'm up it that area visiting In-laws, I always shoot at the the Monroe Sportsman's Club. Inexpensive, good targets, and welcoming to a California/Alabama shooter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.