·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any ammo deals out there?

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just got an email from Buds guns. They basically said that most online retailers ship direct and dont own their inventory. They have seen instances where ammo prices are going up by the hour due to increase in demand. Tough times right now if your looking for deals on ammo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
620 Posts
Nobody is shooting ................... but lots of people are hoarding ................ prices are going up due to demand, should we tell them that you cannot shoot Covid 19 and kill it ????????????????? and they just need toilet paper ..............:032:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ammo deals. Finding ammo is next to impossible. Here is a shot of ammo shelves at Sportsman's Warehouse and Cabelas. View attachment 1666289 View attachment 1666291
Looks about like my local Runnings. Walked out last Monday with the last 2 boxes of 9mm for my boss because he really wanted to shoot his carry pistol, but didn’t want to waste the expensive stuff. A friend that works there said they almost had people throwing punches over the last box of 7.62x39....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I've been waiting for lead shot to drop. Auto industry is down (batteries), China has fallen off the world market. Metal prices have to drop sooner or later.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hold your breath. We can't be that lucky, thou it would be nice. I reload so those shelfs don't mean sh!! to me. We still shoot shotgun three times a week even though the gov said everyone is to stay at home. My wife isn't happy I open it, but the few guys who do still come out practice keeping our distance from each other [ 6 feet ] and using the hand sanitizer. I would have to say everyone coming out is over 65. If we're gonna go it'll be all of us at once instead of stilling around a table wondering who's next. :143:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hold your breath. We can't be that lucky, thou it would be nice. I reload so those shelfs don't mean sh!! to me.
Hope you’re stocked up on reloading supplies too. Those seemingly are getting trickier to find everything you need. Or at minimum the prices are climbing.

·
Premium Member
11,579 Posts
GU in Omaha acts like they have plenty. Have sent me sale e-mails the last two days running, announcing the arrival of new shipments.

·
Registered
6,364 Posts
There is a lag time between ammo and component shortages. As I remember, it was 2010-2012 when ammo went short supply and you could not find primers or powder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts