Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using either batting gloves or golf gloves with the fingers cut out. They seem to wear out very quickly. I live and shoot in the south so comfort is important. Does anyone have suggestions? Also, where can they be purchased? Bass Pro, Dicks, etc.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I use the summer Gun Glove in brown and only on my forearm hand. I have the finger cut out of the right trigger finger but only wear it when its chilly. I get sweaty hands and it helps from burning on the barrel too. Gun Gloves come in various sizes that fit good.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I've gotten the best wear out of the Gun Gloves. I didn't care for the leather and tried several. They didn't breath very good. The Bob Allen non-leather didn't last a month before i had holes in 'em.

·
5,380 Posts
I'm a big fan of the Bob Allen "shotgunner" glove with imitation suede and breathable mesh back. Orvis was offering their promotional shooting glove up until recently and I hope they bring that back...

Regards all,

Jay

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
IN summer I've been using a Foot Joy synthetic leather glove...love 'em....and for cooler times I like Mechanics Gloves

·
Registered
5,696 Posts
The Gun Glove is the most comfortable for summer shooting. However, a word of caution; You can't rely on their size. I wear a size 9 1/2 glove and needed a 10 1/2 in the gun glove. Try them on first.
I never thought I would shoot with gloves in the summer. Now I wouldn't be without them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.