Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me of any differences between Ranger XL and post 4 frames. I currently have the ranger XL, but am needing to go to an RX lense. I've read that the post 4 frame stand out farther away from your face than the ranger"s do. Anyone with post 4 glasses, do you find this to be true.
Just trying to decide whether to stay with the ranger frame and post 4 lenses, or post 4 lenses and frames.

·
Registered
965 Posts
look into ranger sporters,,one Rx lens and colerd clip ons,,,if Rx changes,,only one new set of lenses to buy,,,I use them and like them

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have Post-4 Rx lens glasses. Titanium frames are standard. You talk rugged?? You can drive over the glasses, the lenses will be crushed, but the frames are indestructible.

I gave them my Rx over the phone on a Monday, and I had the glasses on Friday morning. Colorado to PA.

I think Post-4, Ranger, Hy-Wyd, etc... are all excellent glasses as I know guys with all of them. I think they all are around the same price.

Look for a special would be my advice.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
What 682LINY said. The clip on advantage for prescription wearers can save a lot of money over time. Try the Morgan Optical web sight.

Robert

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.