Trapshooters Forum banner

Shooting Glasses

1615 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  spitter
Years ago when I renewed my drivers license I couldn't pass the eye test without glasses. On my most recent visit to the eye doctor he said my prescription was so weak that I could probably pass the eye test without glasses. I just renewed my license and passed easily without glasses. I'm 68 years old. All these years I've been shootinng with Decot prescription shooting glasses. I need some recommendations for high quality non prescription shooting glasses that could also serve as sunglasses while driving, etc, now that I no longer need to drive with my prescription glasses with clip-on sun lenses.

Thanks
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Look into the NYX Sport Vision System. Just Google NYX glasses. I use mine for sunglasses, change the lense, shooting glasse. They are great shooting glasses with a wide range of lenses available, and won't break your bank.

· Registered
34 Posts
+1 for the NYX. I use the PRO Z17 frame and just change the lenses out. These are very lite weight and have a good wrap around style. I like the taller bows to help reduce side glare. Not needed when shooting with blinders. But a very nice addition when used for sunglasses.

Rick

6,495 Posts
Just be aware that certain tints and levels of light transmission are not considered safe for driving... FYI

Jay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.