Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You might want to look into some OAKLEY shooting glasses. This is the same company that sells the upper end sunglasses as well.

They sell a "shooting system" set that comes with 3 lenses and a set of frames in a semi hard case. They offer 2 different lense sizes and a mutitude of lense colors.

ec90t

·
Premium Member
10,340 Posts
the new randolfs barely curve- they are not wrap around by an stretch of any imagination- other than the people that do the ads and those that believe them

I use Bolle -- they have interchangeable lenses and are about half what an oakley is

I was thinking of trying oakley although I am not sure why- the Bolles are about perfect and great optical clarity and color choice and safety

I was shooting with a guy that had some of the new Randolfs- he immediately purchased a couple of pairs of Bolles after trying mine on -- he instantly like the Bolles better

Bolle makes lot of models- the ones you want are high wrap around = interchangeable lenses

regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mac,

I would be happy to send yopu a pair that I have in my office. See if they are OK then you can send back the frame and order whatever colors you want and frame dirctly from Ranger. It is a pretty good wrap......................Rich

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.