Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been covered before, but I couldn't find it. I'm trying to find a place to buy side blinders for my shooting glasses. I thought this be easy, but so far can only find them on Cabelas that has shipping cost of $8. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Make your own from an office supply store report cover with scissors and a 1/4" paper punch. Not much to it.

Keller

·
Registered
95 Posts
Look up CATES Side Shields on the internet out of California. Great side shields and customized with Gun Manufacturer logos on them.

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
When I used to make them, I used the black plastic jugs that green dot/red came in. Go to the craft store and buy some stickers ~ fly fishing, shotguns, etc. They look great!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Phil - I've probably shot with you, but with my memory for names, I can't remember. I'll be there Friday and Sat. But then gone for a week to Montomery dry walling houses with our church group. Look forward to seeing you.

Jack

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
Shamrock leathers makes leather blinders that are great. They have the ATA logo on them or you can have them custom made with any logo or no logo at all. They are very well made and if I recall they were about $8 a pair. You can expect them to last a very long time.

Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.