Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wear glasses is it better to wear contacts and non rx shooting glass or have a pair made to my rx? I have noticed that I miss birds do to my small
frame clear rx glasses.
THANKS JOE

·
Registered
865 Posts
$35.00 PLANO LENS $75.00 RX LENS.I use contacts and ranger xl frames.you can pick up used lens on e bay or here for 1/2 price if you keep checking.if you get a scratch on your rx lens your screwed.as far as one any better than the other, probably not.i do have 2 pr of rx lens i use if i cant or dont want to wear the contacts.

·
5,366 Posts
Not knowing your personal situation, I do wear contacts with my script set for distance and use a "plano" Ranger XL lens system. Now that said, some of my members scripts required use of a clear Rx script in the Ranger Sporter with the "plano" clip-ons. Others have bought Rx colored lenses.

If I can make a good recommendation, contact Morgan Optical and speak with Wayne Morgan directly... Morgan is extremely knowledgeable, the leading distributor of Ranger products and stands behind everything he sells.

Wayne will answer your questions. If you let him do the work, you can expect to be set properly and fairly. I have personally used Wayne, dozens of my fellow members at my Club have used Wayne also without issue and I have no reservations referring you to him.

Wayne Morgan, Morgan Optical; Olean, NY

kind regards,

Jay Spitz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.