Trapshooters Forum banner

Shooting eye glasses

2408 Views 24 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  TrapFail
Need recommendations on shooting glasses
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
795 Posts
But in all seriousness what is you budget concerns, expectations, and use? Do you shoot under lights ? Do you shoot 1k a year or 10k? The more info you provide the better the recommendations will be. There's a few reputable vendors that set up at the large shoots where you can try glasses from $100-$2000.

· Registered
7,538 Posts
Call L&M, they vend here, they have every brand, they have every color and they have the knowledge to help. Call them and they will walk you through what you need or if you attend major shoots you can talk to them in person.

Don

· Registered
902 Posts
Everyone has given you some of the best suggestions. If cash flow allows, take a look at Pilla. Many believe Pilla to be at the top when it comes to shooting glasses. They don’t have to cost $1000 either. Dennis Sprenger at ClayTargetVision sells 3 lens sets at the best prices you’ll ever find. If you need to shoot with a prescription, you add an insert and life is good!

· Registered
SKB 85TSS; Beretta 694
59 Posts
I got some Decots at the CA state shoot this year and love them. They had a vendor there, I brought my prescription to him on Monday, and the glasses were ready for me Wednesday. I recall them being a little over $200. Maybe ~$270. I got the classic fit, black frame, purple lenses.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.