Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Jr. shooters (14 years old) is wanting a shooting coat for Christmas, but dad is a bit hesitant in purchasing a new one when he son is still growing. Anyone out there have one that their Jr. shooter has outgrown and would like to part with?
Thanks

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have a shooting jacket that might suit your needs, depending upon the frame of your young shooter.

It is a 10X brand coat ; listed as size X - small ; chest 30-32. The jacket has GoreTex (waterproof), and a zip-in / zip-out flannel liner for added warmth. Color is Navy Blue, with gray trim at pockets and shoulder pad. The jacket is made for a RIGHT-handed shooter.

This jacket was my son's at about the age you've described. It also has a velcro - attached strip of material that is monogrammed with my son's name. This strip can be removed. Perhaps -- you could have it re-done with your shooter's name.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to the address I have provided. From there - we can discuss shipping arrangements, etc.

·
Registered
843 Posts
My 15 yr old has outgrown his Beretta shooting coat - it is a size LARGE. Beautiful coat in perfect condition - hardly worn at all.

Look at the Beretta store and you can see a similar jacket if you click the link above - same color (loden) with brown leather trim although my son's jacket is not goretex.

drop me a line at email address above and we can work it out if you are interested.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.