Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I'm Travis Stevens and starting my first year as a junior shooter. This is my third year of shooting registered trap. I live in central South Dakota and am looking for a good clinic to go to somewhere around here. Who would you reccomend as a good clinician and when might they have a clinic somewhere in a surrounding state? I would appreciate any of your recommendations. Thanks

·
Registered
136 Posts
Travis....my daughter took Leo's clinic last year, she is a junior shooter as well. I would recommend him as a teacher. You will enjoy the clinic if you choose to go to Minneapolis and get to meet 2 great folks as well, Leo and Karla.

Bob T

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jim, you have mail. I will take a spot if it is still available. I would appreciate it if you would send me the info to my email. Thanks

Travis

·
Registered
212 Posts
No clinic available? Get Kiner`s DVD and watch and re watch the actual shooting of clay targets. The rest of the disc is good also. Glad U R getting instruction B 4 U have too many bad habits. Relax and enjoy.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I am going to attend the Leo Harrison clinic in Minneapolis. I've heard the Phil Kiner videos are really good too. We might have to get those too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.