Trapshooters Forum banner

SHOOTERS HATS

2464 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  FFS
Shooters, With the Warmer Shooting Season just around the corner you will need a new Shooting Hat to start the season off with a bang.

I make a lot of hats for shooters and a lot of them are one of a kind.

Most hats are one size fits all,but I also make extra large hats upon request with shooting designs.

I can also make special hats with your own logo if it is no larger than 2" by 5" to fit on my Embroidery Machine.

Check out my E-bay store above to see Shooting Shirts, Shooters Towels, Empty Shotgun shell bags and other accessories.

I have a lot of shirt colors and sizes both in long Sleeve and Short Sleeve.so you can e-mail or call me to have different designs embroidered on them in both right hand or Left Hand with Shoulder pads.

Fran

440 323 6199

Cap Clothing Baseball cap Headgear Trucker hat

See less
Shooters, With the Warmer Shooting Season just around the corner you will need a new Shooting Hat to start the season off with a bang.

I make a lot of hats for shooters and a lot of them are one of a kind.

Most hats are one size fits all,but I also make extra large hats upon request with shooting designs.

I can also make special hats with your own logo if it is no larger than 2" by 5" to fit on my Embroidery Machine.

Check out my E-bay store above to see Shooting Shirts, Shooters Towels...
See more