Trapshooters Forum banner

Shooter info log-in

1771 Views 14 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  AAtrap
Have never had this problem before. I cannot access my shoot information. Used to just type in my name and go. I enter my ATA # and password and it states that it's invalid. Something has changed and I don't know what.Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve Elliott
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Well I'm not super computer savy but it seems I recall other folks having issues and it was a compatibility issue with their computer. Simply a setting that needs changed. That bad part is, I don't recall how they fixed it. Hopefully someone will chime in with the fix soon.

· Registered
764 Posts
I had this problem too, for some reason they changed my password to something like qlp20t and then said that I had changed my password to that. You have to call or email the ATA and ask them to change your password. Make sure you request whatever password you want to have.

· Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
grntitan, I remember the same part you do. lol

Yoteslayer, I may have to contact them. What bothers me though is that I don't see the prompt where I used to just type in my name. I should still be able to type in my ATA number and password though?????

Steve

· Registered
21,601 Posts
Ok, I found the thread and copied this from it:

"When you get to the Shooter Information Page, try hitting the

Compatibility View icon in the upper right corner of that window. It looks

like a broken sheet of paper.."

· Registered
966 Posts
Did you enter your name or ATA number in the box titled "Search for a Member"?

Obviously, Matt didn't have your password but found your scores.

Put your Name or ATA number in the top box, wait for your name to appear, then click on it. No password needed.

Text Font

· Registered
2,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tanda, that's all I used to have to do, but won't work now with name or ATA #. No names will appear below after I enter my last name.??????

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.