Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is any one having trouble opening the Links/ tools page? I thought I saw a thread about it earlier this week , but can't seem to find it.
Thanks in advance
Steve

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
If you are referring to the ATA site, it is working fine for me. I was just there a few minutes ago. I am on there several times a day looking up people. Have not had any issues.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Gussers. I haven't been able to access for the last several days. Keeps posting Error.
Take care,
Steve

Just noticed that it says I don't have permission to access the page. What's deal?

·
Thorn in your side
8,117 Posts
Thanks, Gussers. I haven't been able to access for the last several days. Keeps posting Error.
Take care,
Steve

Just noticed that it says I don't have permission to access the page. What's deal?
You must have pissed someone off.

Just kidding. Probably a setting on your computer, but I am not smart enough to tell you how to fix it.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
try using a different browser like edge, chrome, firefox, etc. It works fine for me using microsoft edge on my PC.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again, Gussers. I don't know what's going on. I've been on here for 14 years and have never purposefully tried to break the rules or be disrespectful to any one, but I've lost PM privileges, can't respond on the for sale page and now can't even access my ATA scores or run off a up-dated score sheet.
Steve

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
You are talking about trapshooters.com and the Links/tools at the top. I get the following error if I click it.

Trap Shooters Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts