Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter is looking for a shoot the moon shooting vest. Are they still in business? If yes any information on how to contact them. Respectfully, Rob Mize

·
Registered
631 Posts
Good luck tried to get a vest from them never could get it done.
Finally gave up and went a different direction.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Great people and easy to work with. I see the family at all the local shoots. Talked to them on the phone and they helped me decide on colors and had my vest 4 weeks later. Hard to beat the price for a custom vest.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Can't imagine they did not service someone. I am on my third one in about ten years. Good people and great service. A fitted vest is a misunderstood tool.
Even to some people who have one. A well fitted vest will place the shell weight on the hips and not the shoulders. You don't notice the difference until the end of a long day, or a day or two. I live in Mississippi and it's HOT. I always wear a vest and several of my friends ask why. Of course it's shooters choice but I like having the same feel, thickness, and accessories at every shoot. Besides that I just look GOOD in one!!! lol

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Lead time can be long. Eep if you hit a big load of college teams or USA Shooting Athletes needing theirs for competition.
BUT we really like the product and the custom features that we can add to the ones we use for the youth team.
They helped us design ours and its worked very well. Their ladies vest is also an excellent product that doesn't look like a "fits all"guys vest.
They have a web site and its got the contact info on it.
This is not a short turn around product. They are a small shop and work hard to turn out a custom product.
Our youth team has 15 of them in year round use.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts