Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble getting through the computer maze...
Can anybody give the Shoot the Moon number?
Does anybody know if they will be at the US Open?

Worn mine out and want another custom fit.
Thanks in Advance
Jim

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
So. Post #2 has phone number and email address right there for all to see. #3 and #4 are cryptic and force people to bob and weave, especially the OP who stated in his request that “I am having trouble getting through the computer maze...”. #5 is thanking someone, we don’t know who, and #6 is further pushing the OP into the “computer maze” which he specifically said he’s having trouble navigating.

I’m beginning to wonder exactly why I bother giving anyone information these days.

· Registered
12,263 Posts
So. Post #2 has phone number and email address right there for all to see. #3 and #4 are cryptic and force people to bob and weave, especially the OP who stated in his request that “I am having trouble getting through the computer maze...”. #5 is thanking someone, we don’t know who, and #6 is further pushing the OP into the “computer maze” which he specifically said he’s having trouble navigating.

I’m beginning to wonder exactly why I bother giving anyone information these days.
I think they are politicians.

1 gives an answer and 4 skirt the direct question with possible avenues that do not work for the OP.

· Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To Duck and Flash....YOU KEEP HELPING THOSE WHO ASK FOR IT!!
I APPRECIATE YOU BOTH--and others like you....and I'm willing to ignore those who are so dam computer literate as to try to belittle those of us who are not.
This has been and I hope always be a place where good information is gained.
Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.