Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know there is a ton of people out there that have these vests and love them, but is there a secret to getting these people to work with you. I was going to put in an order for 10 vests for my kids team, they said they would do a work up for us and that was a month and a half ago. They will not return calls or emails. IS there a good maker of shooting vest out there that will do custom work? Please help.

Thanks!

·
Registered
190 Posts
My personal experience with Shoot the Moon has been good.

Mike Herman is the owner....he will make it right.

·
Administrator
8,649 Posts
Hey there Curtis, I can relate to your experience with shoot the moon.If you keep after them they will get to you.I understand that they are a small operation but turn out a great quality product and you would not be disappointed.Shoot Well George

·
Registered
378 Posts
Just ordered a vest. Didn't have too much problem getting ahold of them by phone. Called maybe a total of three times and spoke to them twice. Left a message and they called me back the next day once as well. They always answered phone in the morning. I've given up on email with shotgun related buisness . In my job, if you don't answer an email within an hour you are slow

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, they just responded to a email that I sent them on monday. They said that its going to be "a few more weeks before they can get a mockup done" for the team. And 16 weeks after that to get the order done. These guys don't want the business. Must be nice! Anyone else out there can make custom vests? This is insane. I did tell him thanks, that we need to go another direction. Any help guys!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Tried ordering from them never could make it happen.
Never answered phone or responded to È mail finally gave up.
To bad because I really liked their product.

·
Registered
22,765 Posts
Well, they just responded to a email that I sent them on monday. They said that its going to be "a few more weeks before they can get a mockup done" for the team. And 16 weeks after that to get the order done. These guys don't want the business. Must be nice! Anyone else out there can make custom vests? This is insane. I did tell him thanks, that we need to go another direction. Any help guys!
Do it yourself. It is easy. Right? Only needs custom design work. Obviously Mike "doesn't want your business". Must be some way to force people to work on YOUR project fast enough to suit YOU. Hell, I know.... get out the whips and chains. That'll teach those Shoot the Moon folks to mess with YOUR team vests requirements.

Sheesh.

Don T

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They promised they work up more then a month ago. It's always "we will have it next week" this has been a ongoing thing. I have sent god knows how many emails. I don't want to be placed in front of people already in line, Just at want t give these people some money. I have kids that would like look good. This sucks.

·
L'Étoile du Nord
497 Posts
They promised they work up more then a month ago. It's always "we will have it next week" this has been a ongoing thing. I have sent god knows how many emails. I don't want to be placed in front of people already in line, Just at want t give these people some money. I have kids that would like look good. This sucks.
Go to a Tshirt shop and have a shirt designed. Only fossils wear shooting vests anymore.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts