Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After researching the Mossberg 500 Flex Pump as a gun to bring to Florida for 2 months, I watched a bid on Gunbroker and for giggles I bid it low. For sure someone would outbid me, but you guessed it, I won it. I only took it to the club once , but I shot a 20 and a 23 at skeet. The County Range in FLA has rental guns...soooo would you keep it ( I have a Beretta Auto and 2 Browning O/Us but would not bring them)... or sell it. I would be shooting 5 stand and skeet as well as saving $3/box on their Ammo ( must buy it for a rental gun).

·
Premium Member
3,213 Posts
Keep it before the anti-gunners make it impossible to buy another one....can be used as a loaner or foul weather back-up.... Regards, Ed

·
Registered
10,195 Posts
Sometimes its real nice to have a El Cheapo to loan to some of your friends that are a little clumsy shall we say. You know the ones that you feel uncomfortable to loan one of your Browning too!!! Its worth saving just for the couple of times this may come up. Also----who knows, You may need it one day to hunt ducks on a real cold windy rainy day with steel shot!!! Its not like it eats much or something that's going to cost ya money if ya keep it. break em all Jeff

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sometimes its real nice to have a El Cheapo to loan to some of your friends that are a little clumsy shall we say. You know the ones that you feel uncomfortable to loan one of your Browning too!!! Its worth saving just for the couple of times this may come up. Also----who knows, You may need it one day to hunt ducks on a real cold windy rainy day with steel shot!!! Its not like it eats much or something that's going to cost ya money if ya keep it. break em all Jeff
Sage advice! Thanks

·
Banned
899 Posts
My Mossberg 500 stays in the hall closet loaded with buckshot.

My Mossberg 500 410 is in the foyer closet loaded with 3" with #6 shot.

In other words, keep it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts