Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were contacted by Jessamine County Health Department and our shoot was cancelled.
If you were planning on coming, please inform your shooting colleagues of this unfortunate turn of events.

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
That’s a bummer, I guess since the virus is supposedly going to last at least a couple more years we all had just better throw in the towel.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Yeah, Uncle Andy is driving me nuts, he is trying to burn the state down with his hunker down views. Has BGSL shut down completely or can members still shoot?

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Uncle Andy is driving me nuts, he is trying to burn the state down with his hunker down views. Has BGSL shut down completely or can members still shoot?
Members can shoot

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blue Grass is using social distancing and no clubhouse access. Unfortunately, someone connected with the health department helped to get shoot cancelled. Too bad, much safer than grocery or Walmart.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Being both a golfer and trap shooter I really don't see the difference in contact or distancing. Yet I can go to the golf corse and play riding in a cart by myself, but I can't go and shoot trap just because some liberal governor thinks it's unsafe.

When I play golf we have to pay at the window and then there's no contact with any staff, I see no reason we can't employ the same type of non-contact during a shoot, pay at the door and let the club squad the shooters.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts