Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feel Better…. Shoot Better

Genesis PURE and Dr. Lindsay Duncan announce a line of all natural products that help you Cleanse, Balance, and Build for a healthier lifestyle. A complete line of products are available that deliver healthy energy, mood enhancement, and powerful antioxidant protection.

Great shooting takes a high level of concentration and focus. Genesis PURE products help restore and enhance your body’s natural harmonious balance. Easy to use and digest all natural nutrition products that will fit in your pouch, vest, or shoot bag are also available. These deliver that quick burst of healthy energy between rounds.

All natural vitamin, weight loss, and other products are also available. For more complete information see http://www.genesispure.com/texasproperty

Feel Better….Shoot Better….Live Better with Genesis PURE all natural products. You can also tap into the growing Genesis PURE Independent Business Opportunity.

·
Registered
731 Posts
when you see the word "cleanse" think high colonic. Or think what happens when you ready yourself for a colonoscopy. Most trap shooters, even the skinny ones (come one there are a couple, well maybe one) would be nothing but bones and skin if the cleansing works good. I recommend that the tipical trapshooter steer a wide berth from this stuff, either that or bring your own portopotty to the shot.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I think Genesis is implying that we Trapshooters are full of crap!!! I'll keep my crap thank you. Now, this wouldn't be a pyramid scheme of some kind would it Genesis??

·
Banned
539 Posts
One post from this guy, and it's frickin advertising snake oil. And maybe a pyramid scheme. This one needs to go.

EE

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Does it also remove stains, cure baldness, cure gout, make you pretty/handsome etc.????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.