Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to compliment the ATA on their website. It is basically the worst website I've ever tried to negotiate. Trying to look up your averages or scores is a pain. Yep, IMHO, it sucks.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Download the ShootStation app on your phone it’s way easier.
Really? Shootstation hasn't worked on my android phone in months. Keep getting " unable to login" message. What a pain in the arse!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Its easier than scribbling on a card, adding them up and then dividing. I am no Doc Bombay, but I did just receive my Apple Pencil:

Ecoregion Product Motor vehicle Font Travel

Ecoregion Product Motor vehicle Travel Font

Ecoregion Product Font Motor vehicle Screenshot

Product Font Screenshot Slope Technology

Rectangle Font Line Material property Parallel

It may take a few weeks for a recent shoot's scores to get into the system. Thank you to Terry John for his name being at the top when I decided to type in "John" for this tutorial.

Attachments

Reactions: doteedo

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Your ATA number and password...and your in! I think its one of the better web pages out there. I look around in it almost everyday.

When logging into Shoot Station, be sure an additional "space" is not added at the end of your login information. I had trouble logging on at first too, and a member here told me about the extra space that magically adds on at the end after you are done typing, on its own.

·
Premium Member
5,946 Posts
Your ATA number and password...and your in! I think its one of the better web pages out there. I look around in it almost everyday.

When logging into Shoot Station, be sure an additional "space" is not added at the end of your login information. I had trouble logging on at first too, and a member here told me about the extra space that magically adds on at the end after you are done typing, on its own.

Well, I'll be a suck egg mule! The backspacing after the email space must have worked. It wouldn't let me in the first time trying, but it did the second time.

Thanks!

Reactions: Gussers and C-Money

·
Registered
216 Posts
Only issue I see with scores posted on website are tardiness in uploading which can be caused by more factors than tardiness on the ATA’s part. Some clubs use online features to turn in shoot reports, others use snail mail, regardless they do have a liberal window to properly submit them also. then you factor in how busy the ATA staff may or may not be due to time of year & given volume of registered shoots well actually sometimes it’s amazing how fast data shows up and also amazing how long it can take

·
Super Moderator
Perazzi MX10RS 32/34 Combo w/Allor tuned barrels, K80 Parcours 32"
3,641 Posts
I would like to compliment the ATA on their website. It is basically the worst website I've ever tried to negotiate. Trying to look up your averages or scores is a pain. Yep, IMHO, it sucks.
Charlie, you may be becoming grouchy in your old age. If you are at the Grand next Wednesday I'll buy you a cold one.

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Charlie, you may be becoming grouchy in your old age. If you are at the Grand next Wednesday I'll buy you a cold one.
I will be there at the feu de joie! Arrive Friday.
And I am getting old and grouchy.

·
Registered
496 Posts
That's fine, but on the home page of Shootata there is no link. If you don't know the scores are at www.scores.shootata.com you will never find them by going to www.shootata.com. Also the scores are in descending order but within a specific score what order are they in? They will be in descending squad number order and then within the same score it will start all over with descending squad numbers. Tom

·
Premium Member
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Both the ATA website and the ShootStation app are very easy to navigate, provided that you know what words mean.
You might be surprised at what I know, I suspect my education would rival yours.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts