Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Business
Shocking Polls Show What U.S. Muslims Think of U.S. Laws

As July 4 approaches, new polling data reveal non-Muslim Americans are increasingly cognizant of the threat Sharia -- Islam’s totalitarian religio-political “law” -- poses to their basic liberties. Overwhelmingly, they reject its encroachment in the United States. But polling data also reveal that an ominous, growing proportion of American Muslims wish to impose Sharia on America. Opinion Savvy polled a random sample of 803 registered voters -- 98.2% non-Muslim, and 1.8% Muslim (with age, race, gender, political affiliation, and region propensity score-weighted to reduce biases) -- from June 19 to June 20, 2016. They asked: Do you believe that the United States government should screen, or actively ...
Read more

·
Premium Member
18,809 Posts
DEPORT, DEPORT, DEPORT! If I impose sharia law at my home, I'm dead.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Democrats are worse than Muslims because they are dumb enough to vote for one who is now importing Muslims as fast as he can and scattering them around to cause trouble everywhere.

Exactly, he knows he is running out of time it office, but importing them so they can breed like rabbits will make them the majority in the not so far distant future, and the country will be destroyed from within, but all the pols think about is how to keep their job to screw the rest of the country, and the blind libs will be led off the cliff like lemmings , by keeping on electing the scum

Reactions: Barrelbulge(Fl)

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Everything that the democrats hold dear, women's rights, abortion, homosexuality, freedom from religion, elimination of dress codes, taxpayer funded arts, music, etc, are all crimes punishable by immediate death without a trial or opportunity for defense within sharia. Have the "progressive" movement leaders thought far enough ahead to have a strategy of "coexisting" with those issues?

Take all the Low Information Voters that are backing the progressives that cannot presently show up for work, and see what happens when they do not show up for mandatory, scheduled prayer observance.

·
Premium Member
18,809 Posts
As I have said before in another thread, isn't it sad that this regime can save 100,000 muslims, but we couldn't save or send help and aid to 4 heros in Benghazi?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
They should get a free .357 lobotomy when entering this country. If unsuccessful repeat procedure. We don't need them, didn't ask them to come here, so keep your stinking towel a$$ over there. When are the people running this country gonna strap on a set. This crap just pisses me off more & more. Colonel

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Everything that the democrats hold dear, women's rights, abortion, homosexuality, freedom from religion, elimination of dress codes, taxpayer funded arts, music, etc, are all crimes punishable by immediate death without a trial or opportunity for defense within sharia. Have the "progressive" movement leaders thought far enough ahead to have a strategy of "coexisting" with those issues?

Take all the Low Information Voters that are backing the progressives that cannot presently show up for work, and see what happens when they do not show up for mandatory, scheduled prayer observance.

That is why I have always said if the country goes the direction the media it trying to push it the only consolation will be they will be the first to get kacked because the new regime won't need the useful idiots anymore, and they could cause problems by really reporting what is going on

·
Premium Member
1,201 Posts
I pray to God that it is not already too late to reverse this crap....................................People who vote better wake up NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts