Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been reading the news you may have noticed there have been a couple of suicide bombings in Volgograd, Russia. That's the current name of the WWII battleground city of Stalingrad. That may have been the deadliest battle in history. Awful conditions in the middle of a frigid winter.

I notice some pictures of the police at the bomb scenes. Some are in their shirt-sleeves...in January! The pictures of Stalingrad in WWII make it look like they were in the arctic. Now they are in shirt-sleeves in January.

Don't tell Al Gore!

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
I am now pushing 60, every year since I can remember there has been a mid January thaw. It a balmie 50 degrees here this morning!! I'll take it, I've seen it -50 here!!

I have seen numerous, "Pineapple express", "Arctic Blast", "Chinooks" appear out of no where(weather forecasters are at best only 50% accurate).

Soooo I do believe in Climate Change but laugh at Global warming!!! Climate change occurs not because of man's doings or whatever a scientist(whack jobs)"thinks", it happens all on IT'S own!! MAN neither has a "influence" nor can "change" IT'S patterns or out comes.

Only the "educated past their intelligence" crowd believe they are the "all powerfull wizard of oz"!!!!

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Timberfaller,

That "educated past their intelligence" crowd sure has a big crowd of IDIOTS (cutters and pasters)that follow them...if you get my drift.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
Sounds about right we are wearing arctic gear in Texas

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The oceans are the weather making machines heating and cooling the globe, the forests and ground cover are the thermostat.

Timber-faller you really haven't been paying attention to your environment, surprising for an outdoor guy.

Surfer

·
Registered
12,457 Posts
Oooooh I've been paying attention and I've been in the outdoors most of my life. I was helping protect the environment long before any eco-freak showed up to screw it up.

There is just a whole bunch of people who you have to use "simple" terms in hopes to un-fog their indoctrinated minds. AND there are those who are permanently lost in the fog!!

Which are you??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts