Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how the shell inventory is at Tucson for the Spring Grand ? Would hate to fly out there and no shells available.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Zard, I gotta wait n see (feel) what the old neck/back says I can do. I'd love to shoot every target thrown if not for that lil irritating fact? I did shoot them all at year before lasts Autumn G. with the help of pain pills. I'm still not over that stupid mistake today! Looking forward to seeing you my friend!

Hapster

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay, I called Tucson this morning and they told me they had a few boxes of Federal 8.5 shot. They had some Remington and Estate shells(7.5 shot). I called Sportsmans Warehouse and they have NO shells.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just called Tucson and does not sound to promising unless they get shipment in. She said they had 3 dram loads , 1 ounce loads, 1 1/8 ounce 7 1/2 loads. They had everything but what i use. I need 2 3/4 dram 1 1/8 ounce of 8 shot.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
I just got off the phone with Doug Sims a few minutes ago. He said he just received several pallets of new shells and even more are on the way.

It's entirely possible he won't have every flavor of loads ascoss the spectrum of new shells but more than enough to hold a good shoot! If B&P is your monthly flavor, you probably should bring em.

Hap

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Shells have been in short supply in Tucson , I saw skids of shells being delivered today. They are being delivered daily. No one is trying to confuse you. I have been there everyday just lately and they had me confused.
Hap & doug Sims are very truthful. See you in Tucson. The guy with the question about light 8's , There is new staff on the telephone . Next time you call first ask does 2 plus 2 = 4 , then go from there.
There is a fellow at the practise ticket counter with a handle on the shells.
He has no phone.!!!! He had Top Gun light 8s at 12:00 Noon today. He does have a credit card machine and provides you with a Tucson Target Card.
Tucson has tried its best to resolve the shell issue.
See you in Tucson !!!

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
My fellow Tucson members forgot to tell you that we throw the sunshine & blue sky in for nothing. NO CHARGE !!!
Lets go shooting in Tucson

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Registered
105 Posts
If you are coming through or are near San Diego we have a limited supply of Federal Gold Medal Handicap available at $90 a flat. Respond here or call Jack at (619) 857-9 four five three.

Shane

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.