Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yes they are good.

When you shoot them a big bubble appears at the end of your barrel and instead of the nitro smell you get this aromatic smell of Topps Gum.

If you then blow into the receiver end of the barrel you will eventually get a big bubble and you will hear a faint "pop"

·
Registered
140 Posts
Is that for 20 a box or 25 a box ? They get sly with there advertising to get you in the door. They do this with the Remington Dove and Quail load was wondering if it was the same for the Gun Club shells.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Went to Dick's to take advantage of their ammo "sale".. Did not have anymore of what was advertised and no rain checks...BIG waste of time and gasoline..never again...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Ran into the same situation as Tugboat. Big add on ammo, no stock, no rain check. This pratice should be reported to state Attorney General.

I get my ammo cheaper at Walmart.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Last 2 months bought 40 flats of gun clubs, the following discounts were applied: $1.00/box, $40.00 for every $550.00 spent, $10.00 back for every 300 score card poits---combined with the fact that I now have 10,000 hulls to get me thru the next reloading season.---My final cost came out to approx $4.38/box

Lou

·
Registered
958 Posts
Lou:

did the same as you, but also had a 10% off coupon for ammo from Dicks, so with it, cost came in around $4.00. I only bought 20 flats however.

Not sure why some people think so badly of them - the 4 or 5 times I've bought shells there, eveything was fine.

Pete

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.