Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shell Requirements for the 2011 Grand American

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Hitapair 
#1 ·
Are we going to be required to shoot new factory ammo for all events because of the $200,000.00 donation to the lewis class payouts by the Martin's? Only if you play the lewis? Seems like a good opportunity for the ATA to revert back to the new shells only requirement we used to have at the Grand. Don't care either way, but I need to know if I should start buying or start reloading. GaryL.

#5 ·
One half of your Lewis entry goes toward the HOA payouts if I read it right. That means new shells for all events in order to have a crack at the Lewis? I hope this is well thought out and I feel a lot of the shooters may not see it the same way. I appreciate all the Martin's are doing for trapshooting but will the extra costs to shooters, because of their generosity, bring more or less shooters to the Grand?

Hap

#9 ·
nameisjoe---Really your gonna go with that??

I mean what does Sparta have to do with the new shells issue?? When the Grand was at Vandailia you had to use new shells and buy them on site. Now explain to me how if they went back to that or not it has a damn thing to do with Sparta?? I want to hear this one. Explain it and then sign your name so we all can see who thinks like this. On a number of threads you have thrown out really low blows but never any reason or even who you are to make such childish statements.

Matt Parker #0616870

#8 ·
nameisjoe---Really your gonna go with that??

I mean what does Sparta have to do with the new shells issue?? When the Grand was at Vandailia you had to use new shells and buy them on site. Now explain to me how if they went back to that or not it has a damn thing to do with Sparta?? I want to hear this one. Explain it and then sign your name so we all can see who thinks like this. On a number of threads you have thrown out really low blows but never any reason or even who you are to make such childish statements.

Matt Parker #0616870

#12 ·
If the new shell rule never would of been relaxed there would be nothing to complain about, the location has nothing to do with it ... The ATA relaxed the rule to make it easier for people to be able to afford attending the Grand by eliminating the additional expense of new shells and be able to offset the difference in travel expenses ... The worst is yet to come so be or get prepared ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

#18 ·
Tough to add to whats already been said. Nobody really listens to the whiners that hide behind their trumped up sign on name. Seems your still sit'n silent. Thats usually what people do that have nothing constructive to say.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.