Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The shell pricing was posted a while ago for The Grand. I am curious what people will be buying. If interested, please list your top 3 choices. Thank you.

Font Number Screenshot Parallel

My picks would be: Estate, Winchester AA, Rem Gun Club

·
Registered
3,702 Posts
I don't know about being unconstitutional or not but it is just one of the many screwed up laws/rules in place in this state. It makes absolutely no sense at all. Sure as he!! isn't stopping crime. It's no wonder people are moving out in big numbers.
All of my kid have left the state, I hope to be next.
California has some goofy firearms/mmo laws also. Both ran by Demoncrats.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Going to the Grand is a luxury vacation for me.
Considering what I pay for airline tickets, lodging, meals, rental car and entry fees, I’m not scrimping on shells.
Fed papers for me!
John
My mindset is along the same lines as John above. In years past (2019 as an example) I bought several flats of Clever T1 to take home with me. However, I shot Federal Papers while at the Grand. :) I love the Federal Papers, plus it is kind of nostalgic for me. Those papers bring back a lot of great memories.
My family and I did not get to attend last year in Mo., and unfortunately due to some work issues we will not be in Sparta this year. In a week or two I'll make my hotel reservation for the Grand 2022.... unless there is some horrible occurrence there is no way we're missing 3 years in a row!
God speed and great shooting to all who are competing this year at the Grand. - Jeff

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Going to the Grand is a luxury vacation for me.
Considering what I pay for airline tickets, lodging, meals, rental car and entry fees, I’m not scrimping on shells.
Fed papers for me!
John
Very good point. I may have to re-think my shell selection. Since I never used those Winchester AA Diamond Elite...

·
Registered
346 Posts
If I was to shoot the whole thing, challengers. Why? cuz they're cheap and I'm almost always the reason for a loss.

·
Premium Member
4,871 Posts
I will be bringing my own new Estates . 3 Dr 1200 71/2`s for the Hdcps and 1145 8`s & 71/2 `s for Dbls . Half are the last of my old inventory Green and Cream colored boxes . See you there.....

·
Registered
11,010 Posts
while in the Scheels store this morning in Rapid City they just stocked the shelves with Fio's 9 shot 1250 11/8 2.75's for 24.99 per box of 25 + 6.5% sales tax....almost cried This may kill our sport......
That's high way robbery and they are gouging BIG TIME ! I hope when the supply does finally open back up people will remember crooks like that and shop some place else ! :mad:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts