Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys
I'm looking to make some shell bags for sale and wanted some input on one I have made. Any constructive criticism is welcome and let me know what one might pay for a bag and belt combination like the one shown. This one was made for a friend of mine who requested the stars. Obviously these can be deleted. Thanks for the help.

Michael

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure I could make a single shell box. Send me a PM and tell me what you think its worth. With or without a belt?
Michael

·
Registered
763 Posts
Very good looking pouch and belt. For prices look and see what Lonesome Charlies or Shamrock get for their products. One suggestion I have is to eliminate the buckle on the belt and use velcro, probably less expense and one less way to put a ding in your gun.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I've got one very similar to it that I bought without the belt from a place in Texas that sells on Ebay. I paid $56 for it and they engraved my name into it for free.

I don't use it any more, but at the time I thought it was a good deal. See the Ebay ad above. Also, you might want to add a couple of loops to hold extra shells like the one above has.

Kevin

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Headhunter: I think you are probably right about the depth. It's really sized more on proportion and feel rather than strick function. It seems to hang about where I like it, with the bottom of the bag at the end of my reach. I have had another comment that "If you're gonna use that that, you need bigger shells". Which I can't disagree with, its funny. Thanks for the input.

Michael

·
Registered
814 Posts
Nice looking bag. I stay away from objects (metal buckles, studs, etc)that would scratch my gun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.