Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At one time I had that wooden device with a razor blade as the cutting device. Are they still avaiable ? I tryed a PCV pipe cutter, but the hull would yeald under the cutting wheel. No-go. Any ideas ?

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
A former poster here on ts.com by the name of Gary Bulley makes some awesome units out of high grade wood and they are priced reasonable as well. Do a search and see if you can find his contact info. I suspect he stopped posting here with the ownership change.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys

·
Registered
125 Posts
They work awesome and a nice looking addition to a reloading bench.

To: [email protected]
Subject: SHELL CUTTERS
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:43:55 -0600

Shell Cutters are $35.00 Ea. plus $5.00 shipping. Ea. comes with an extra blade. (Future blades are "FREE" ~~~Just send self-addressed, stamped envelope.) They are available in~~WALNUT--CHERRYWOOD--MAPLE--and--MYRTLEWOOD. All are the same price.~~All made from GunStock Material !!~~Personal Check--OK. Send to ~~GARY BULLEY
CENTERFIRE RANCH
1632 RED CROW RD.
VICTOR, MONTANA 59875

(406) 961-3311.~~~~~Thank You !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just purchased the dismantled made by Ballistic Products and it seems to be a quality product. I think it cost me around $40.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Love my Unloader, simple to use and looks great!

Reactions: theunloader

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm amazed at how long the blades last in Bulley's unloader. I must have cut open a few hundred by now and the blade still cuts perfectly.

·
Registered
Ktieghoff K-80 super sport one plantation, one gold super scrol
291 Posts
Bulley great and pretty, don't need any other parts to do any other gauge.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts