Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what gauge wire they make the shell they use to make the bent wire shell catchers from ?

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Anybody know what gauge wire they make the shell they use to make the bent wire shell catchers from ?
Slide, are the holes already drilled in the top of the receiver? Years ago I used the wire catchers on an 1100 I was shooting. Last year I put on one of my old shooting vests and found one of my wire catchers in one of the pockets. If it can be of use to you, it's yours. Just let me know.
Steve

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
Slide, are the holes already drilled in the top of the receiver? Years ago I used the wire catchers on an 1100 I was shooting. Last year I put on one of my old shooting vests and found one of my wire catchers in one of the pockets. If it can be of use to you, it's yours. Just let me know.
Steve
Mine has holes in it, but only because I drilled them there.

·
Registered
10,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve
AA I tried sending you a PM but they would Not let me message you ?? I really don't know what to do at this stage because If I put my address or phone number on the main threads they will ban me ( happened before) so I don't know how to get in touch with you :(

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
AA I tried sending you a PM but they would Not let me message you ?? I really don't know what to do at this stage because If I put my address or phone number on the main threads they will ban me ( happened before) so I don't know how to get in touch with you :(
Well, I'm having the same problem trying to PM anybody. Don't know what the deal is. Don't know if we have any mutual friends that have our phone numbers either. I'm at a loss.
Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts