Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Shelby County Deer Hunters Association is hosting a New Years Day trap shoot......... so come on out and join us and have some fun!

Text Font Line Document

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
if you want to shoot at one of the nicest clubs in ohio, put this place on your list. The grounds are very well taken care of, Golf courses come to mind. They will shoot until you are out of shells and have some pretty darn good food. I plan on attending and am going to bring 2 people to introduce to trapshooting. Birdtracker

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey your kids are also welcome to bring there new trap gun and try them out at at this shoot. This is a fun place to shoot......... they are throwing bright green targets.

Hope to see all of you there.

Look Rick in Ohio and birdtracker up and say hi........ I know I will be at the shoot.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They thrown bright green targets year around Birdtracker so I wouldn't count on orange.

Look me up and say hi if you can make it. I may have on a Newport Sportsmen's club hat on.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I do plan on attending. I plan on bringing new shooters to trapshooting this year. There is a man from Huber Heights that would like to attend. I told him he would be most welcome. We will look you up. We will be the ones hugging the woodburner! Birdtracker

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok Birdtracker.

Hey if you don't have anything to do New Years Day stop on out and join use .... new shooters are welcome also and that goes for kids to.
Text Font Line Document

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Happy New Years everyone!

I am up and about getting ready to head in to the Shelby county Deer Hunters for today's New Years Day trap shoot.

See you there !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.