Trapshooters Forum banner

Sheds 2021

6768 Views 55 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  Mallard Cutter
Well. I may not have gotten the big boy. But he’s still around... still looking for the matching pair.

85 2/8

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 34” unsingle 0.031/34” Wilkinson o/u with a prosoft
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
View attachment 1739701

This was the buck. He posted on a thread about trail cam photos last fall.
Since a couple have asked, I figured I’d post on here. This is a browning strike force HD max trail cam. Inexpensive ($140 reg, $100 on sale) and best trail cam I’ve used. Can’t compare it to cuddeback, but from pics I’ve seen, seems just as good.

· Premium Member
Perazzi MX2000 34” unsingle 0.031/34” Wilkinson o/u with a prosoft
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
? 18 MP model or....? Thanks
hmmm. That’s a good question. I believe 18 or 20MP. Bought that specific one new last year. But without it in front of me...

I will tell you, if you have full file size with an 18MP capable camera and a good photo sensor, you will have more detail than you can really use.

· Premium Member
3,671 Posts
hmmm. That’s a good question. I believe 18 or 20MP. Bought that specific one new last year. But without it in front of me...

I will tell you, if you have full file size with an 18MP capable camera and a good photo sensor, you will have more detail than you can really use.
I'm sure you're right...just saw the options and decided to ask. Your response much appreciated.

· Registered
340 Posts
Wow! What a stud. Glad you found the shed. Hopefully he makes it through the winter. Best of luck next season. I hope to see a pic with you and this bruiser.

· Premium Member
30,370 Posts
Deer were out browsing around noon today. Moon came up around then so they did what they do. Might get some good daylight trail camera pictures out of that habit.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.