Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
The debate was just that, a debate.

Two loser's, one is and always will be, Hitlery and the other was ole Lester! Even other commentators on other stations caught his lack of being a good moderator and his bias's shined through! Not a shocker!

·
Administrator
8,301 Posts
Look at the debate this way......if you were truly interested and watched it all the way thru, were you swayed from your previous position to change your vote from one candidate to another? Very Doubtful is being generous, at this point most voters already know who they are going to vote for.
I really do not think anyone one who is a pro -- second amendment voter is going to jump on board with the Democratic Choice.

·
Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Amen George! Pro 3 I have a serious question for you, and would like your honest answer. Do you think hillary will support your second amendment choice, and not try to take your right away? I ask cause most here feel strongly about losing our rights, aren't you concerned too? Trump might not be your cup of tea but just would like to know your reasoning as to why as a gun owner and enthusiast, she is your choice? Respectfully
Aloha One

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Didn't Hillary say something like "I don't care about the 2nd Amendment. Let them keep their guns." Then she made some comment about going after ammunition.
When you think about it, "...The right to keep and bear arms..." says nothing about ammunition. I'm quite sure you can find any number of lawyers (and soon-to-be Supreme Court judges) who would argue for an unfettered right to keep and bear arms, but would at the same time gladly impose a multitude of restrictions on ammunition and components.

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Decades of being a politician polishes one's speech and demeanor. Hillary showed that last night. But more important than speech and demeanor is does her message jibe with her actions. A case in point: she gave a typical politician speech about the importance of cyber security. So what did she do? She chose to have a personal server as opposed to one provided by the State Dept.! AMERICA, ARE YOU AWAKE???

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Among other things she said, I didn't like what Hillary said about imposing MINIMUM MANDATORY SENTENCING for law breakers. Granted, there are some crimes committed that should fall in this category but for the most part I think Americans are concerned about crimes against people..............murder, rape, burglary, assault, drug DEALING, thefts, etc. A liberal like her thinks minimum sentencing ( if any sentence at all) is OK. I feel these types of offenders should get MAXIMUM MANDATORY SENTENCING. Get these types of people locked up and away from society and an introduction to Old Sparky should apply for the worse offenders. Also, she spoke negatively about the privatization of prisons. I have no problem with her view on this but then build more prisons and have them run/supervised directly by the state or federal governments including the employees who work there. Before anyone says it would be to costly, how about we end welfare fraud including generations who have been recipients. Trump emphasized that we need to restore law and order in our country. I think Hillary is only concerned about police misconduct. Typical liberal BS.
George

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
That's time you will NEVER get back watching that,

I watched a little other TV then went to bed.

I find it comically amazing that people into shooting sports would even waste time considering the view of the actual person who wants to take your guns away. :smashfreakB::smashfreakB::smashfreakB::smashfreakB:

Not one of these TV stations or Journalist is UNBIASED,

Y'all Need to get a barge name it "Libs for real" and set sail for Cuba

DGH

1 - 20 of 44 Posts