Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here are two shots of my favorite Trapshooter. One of the best, if not the best, who ever walked a trapline.

JP

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
2012 Maryland State Handicap Championship squad chillin in the Thurmont shade.

L to R:

Me, Jeff Pearce, Butch Duley, Gordy, and Phil Rau.

Guy Babin

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Edmonton-2012 Canadian Championships.

Mossleigh, AB Spring 2012

Mossleigh with some prime Alberta beef in the background

Oldman River Gun Club- Lundreck, Ab. Fall 2012 Shoot

Calgary-2009 Canadian Champinships

·
Registered
642 Posts
The first few are from Sydney Clay Target Club (Sydney Australia) the other two are of Mr Bat (Robert) Thomas of Greenville PA. He is a great friend of ours we used to shoot Vandalia with him (1996 thru to 2004) his health is not good these days and is not able to shoot any more, we value the days and times we were able to share with him.
The last one is of us four Aussies visiting the Hall of Fame in Vandalia in August 2011, along with Kenny-Ray we were priviledged to meet Doc Lynn Parsons. (RIP)

Gary Kennerson....Sydney Australia. 96 05145.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts

Matt Bartholow shooting Doubles at the 2012 Grand American.

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Matt's a bum, all he could manage the day I got to shoot with him and his bro was a 98. That made a pair of 98's a 100 for Foster.

I could only hope to shoot that well again if they show up this year.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
2,172 Posts

I was lucky to be there with a camara when Chistopher Vendel shot his very first 25 straight in 2005 a week after Dad Chris won the HOA at the Grand. And then for Christopher's first 200 straight a few years later. Christopher and Dad Chris were the first to shoot 400 X 400 for a New York State Parent / Child title.

Memories !

·
Premium Member
11,834 Posts
South African Olympic Doubles Trap competitor Alistair Davis shooting some ATA Trap

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.