Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made it again for our 15th year here vending at the Mo Fall Hdcp. The weather has to be the best I have ever seen and same forecast through Sunday. We have a new location this year, due to some confusion. We are now located before you get to the vendor building, right next to it in a 20x20 white tent with signage out front, along side Phillips Gunsmithing. It's a great spot between the clubhouse and the vendor building, so stop by and take a look. We have a Great inventory of super nice Ljutic's, Kolar's and Silver Seitz's (some of the best inventory we've had all year) and some of them have found new homes already. I have some ProSoft stocks available to demo and for immediate delivery. If your in the mood for a new Kolar,Ljutic or ProSoft Stock, check out our Fall Special Incentives. Have a safe trip and if you cant make it, contact me at [email protected] for a Fall Special Flyer and save alot of money!!
Thanks, Doug @ SGS-Shotgun Specialties

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Doug, just wanted to say thanks for the great deal on my Silver Seitz from the Grand this year. Phil has made me a Prosoft for it that is perfect!!! This gun has brought me to a new level of shooting that is beyond words!! Thanks, Bob Murray

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the kind words, it makes these 15 hour days worth while. The weather is super. Our ProSoft shooters are cleaning up, especially in doubles. Take care, Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.