Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our next calcutta is this Saturday, December 20. The program will be 50 Singles and 50 Handicap. Calcutta will be sold at 11:30 and program will start promptly after its completion. See thread dated 11/22, search SG&R for all the payout details.

Hope to see you there.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club in Lorain, Ohio. It's actually Amherst property but a Lorain mailing address. Here is the address, 44165 Middle Ridge Road
Lorain, Ohio 44053. When you get to the driveway it looks like you are pulling into a personal house but continue back down the driveway and the club is there I promise. There is a big red barn when you pull in but the club sign is by the road. If you come from the south the sign will be behind a telephone pole so you may pass it without knowing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
1st: 97 2nd: tie with two 94s 3rd: 93. there was 16 shooters with 12 in the calcutta. $530 was in the pot for the calcutta. It was a little chilly but not too bad for a winter day. Thanks for coming and hope to see you next Saturday Dec. 27th at 11 a.m. for the Winter League. The next calcutta is January 3rd for those interested and we will be shooting 100 handicap. Anyone wanting a program feel free to email me and I can either give you my phone number to call with any questions or I can email the program if that's all you need.

thanks again

-Chris-

·
Registered
321 Posts
January 3rd is the next calcutta. program is 100 caps. email or PM me with any questions. You can call me too just email/PM for phone number.

Hope to see everyone Saturday.

Have a safe and Happy New Year

-Chris-

·
Registered
321 Posts
Jan 3rd results: 3 91s tied for 1st, 90 2nd and 2 89s for 3rd. $535 in the pot. Thanks for coming and hope to see everyone January 17th.

FYI the shoot dates on the ATA website for Sportsmen's Gun and Reel are going to be shuffled around a bit now that some other clubs have announced their dates because we don't want to overlap with clubs near ours. I will post our dates after the changes are made.

thanks again,

-Chris-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.