Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help ease my suspicious mind with sending a money order to Boomer for a gun ? It looks like he has been on this website for many years but with the way people are getting scammed these days I am just a bit nervous still !!!

I want to have a trust in man just not at the cost of hard earned cash.

Thanks for the help
Jay

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Subject: Good transaction wih Boomer
Email:
Date: Fri, Nov 01, 2013 - 02:48 PM ET
Website Address:
I have finished another good deal on TS. I purchased a gun from BOOMER. The gun will soon be my favorite bird gun. Thanks Boomer, you made my day. Herb

Subject: Good transaction wih Boomer
Email:
Date: Fri, Nov 01, 2013 - 02:52 PM ET
Website Address:
Boomer is one of the good guy's.....

You can always do a search of the person on this site.

looks like you have nothing to worry about..

Doug

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
If you are dealing with Boomer, you are dealing with the best. Bought a shotgun from him. Better than advertised, delivered promptly. I always check his shotguns for sale to see if there is anything I can't live without.

·
Registered
10,360 Posts
Worst case scenario, getting defrauded when using a Postal Money Order gets the attention of the FedGov.

BTW, Boomer is good to go.

I always recommend to folks who have not bought from me before to use the USPS Money Order for fraud protection. The best I can do for their peace of mind.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Ask for his phone number, and talk to him.

He has some of the best deals, along with reputation on this site.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Boomer comes up with some amazing guns and prices them right. If I'm not on this site for a while one of the first things I do when I come back is run a search to find out what he has for sale now (if I have any money)!
John

·
Registered
613 Posts
A friend of mine sent a postal money order via registered mail for a gun. When he failed to get his gun in a timely fashion,(6 mo.s) his atty. sent a letter threatening mail fraud charges, a federal offense. He got his gun real quickly then. NOT INVOLVING BOOMER

1 - 18 of 18 Posts