Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me what the procedure to send a gun back to Blaser for service, other than just call them?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Make sure you are following your carrier's guidelines on shipping long-guns. Those can be found easily enough on whatever one you are using's website.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
Can someone tell me what the procedure to send a gun back to Blaser for service, other than just call them?
I have no idea where you live, but Mike Sherman, PMS Firearms, is a certified Blazer service repair gunsmith and he will be in Florida with his mobile shop all winter starting sometime in November.

Mike is a good guy and easy to deal with. You can find out more on his website.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I called them to let them know what I needed/wanted to be looked at - they were very helpful. I packed it in the factory negrini, cardboard boxed on the outside, shipped it per regulations at USPS. Came back a week later shipped to my FFL as they replaced the receiver and i had to do a transfer on a "new" firearm with my original barrels and stock/forearm.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I called them to let them know what I needed/wanted to be looked at - they were very helpful. I packed it in the factory negrini, cardboard boxed on the outside, shipped it per regulations at USPS. Came back a week later shipped to my FFL as they replaced the receiver and i had to do a transfer on a "new" firearm with my original barrels and stock/forearm.
Now that sounds like excellent service.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Blaser has the best service department around! I have found UPS is easiest to deal with when shipping a gun. The customer care centers are best (usually near an airport). UPS store won't ship guns. I would call Blaser and let them know your sending it.

Shoot well,
Mallory

1 - 8 of 8 Posts