1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
I see her comments as a challenge to him. Do exactly as you said. Clean it up and put the corrupt bastards in prison.

·
Registered
29,341 Posts
I really am looking forward to Warren running against Trump in 2020.

·
Premium Member
18,260 Posts
She better get something more that bows and arrows. As white as she is she must be an albino Indian.

·
Premium Member
18,260 Posts
Maybe she needs to lay off that fire-water kool-aid.

Reactions: dale58

·
Registered
29,341 Posts
There is only one more more dangerous thing than her being delusional and believing what she is advocating, and that is she believes what she is saying is believed by the people who she is telling it to. That scares me, because we have seen people who believe what she is saying is true.

·
Registered
9,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
...and that is she believes what she is saying is believed by the people who she is telling it to. That scares me, because we have seen people who believe what she is saying is true.
I agree with you completely however it seems that more and more people in this country are seeing the D's for what they are. That said, we should keep up the good fight and not rest on our backsides. How the President elect handles his 4, hopefully 8, years in office will bring the fence sitters into our camp.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Well paint your face, grab your blanket and you go grandma, all that's probably gonna happen is you end up getting ran over by Trumps wagon and you smell like smoke but go get'm Two Faces

·
Registered
15,468 Posts
Tragic that the people of Mass. or anywhere else get sucked into her unbalanced act.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts