Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
What is this piece of crap doing on Trapshooters. This is about shotguns I thought? You make us look bad.Try some trap shooting, or sporting clays please.-paul

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Previous post from calracer??? Looks like he has seperate rules for himself?

Subject: O/T Which 22LR pistol ?
Email: [email protected]
Date: 29-Mar-12

There are few, here is my list

1. M%W model 41 7"

2. Ruger "Govermen Model" Navy Seals use it for training.

3. High Standard "The Victor"
Good Luck Yakima Man but I think it is worth more

·
Premium Member
12,608 Posts
Paul,

Gotta call you on this one.

In the eyes of any 'anti-gunner' a gun is a gun is a gun.

If we do not hang together we shall each hang alone.

What's wrong with a shooter offering a perfectly legal shooting item for sale to other like-minded shooters?

It is your narrow minded view that the antis will use to shove gun control further down our throats. If you don't think they see your Remington 1100 with the exact same eyes they see an AR-15 you are naive.

Merry Christmas to all.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The AR is collecting dust because all I shoot is Trap and the occasional handgun.

·
Registered
10,423 Posts
Paul is one of the reasons we are selling off our "Black Guns", before a unified Left passes laws restricting or banning them.

Paul, the disorganized Right will lose this fight, and clueless folks like you will help.

The traitorous left is ignorant and apathetic. They don't know and they don't care to know the difference between an AR-15 and an 1100 Trap.

The left will make fun of the disruptive retards on the right that help them with their agenda to destroy America from within.

The first thing they have to do is to disarm the citizenry. Once the Second Amendment is gone, all of the others will be at the discretion of the Govt'.

Thanks to fifth columnists like you, we will be subjects, like in England. We will be subject to the will of the Crown, or Govt'.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Paul (calracer),

You are not behaving very rational.

Every type of legally purchased gun has been sold on this and every other gun site. The AR-15 is one of the best made rifles in the world. It stands to reason that it is one of the most popular rifles sold. Millions of gun enthusiasts enjoy shooting them in both target competition and hunting. Just because some coward recently used one to commit a terrible act does not make the gun evil.

As stated before, we all have to stick together. No matter if you shoot a Perrazi shotgun, a single action cowboy revolver, or competition target rifle, it is all sporting competition of some kind.

I ask all of my fellow gun enthusiasts to act responsible by handling your guns safely, and make sure each and every gun you own is properly secured when not in use.

Also, please take a few moments to give prayer or thought to the recent young victims, teachers, firemen, and their families.

God bless you all,

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yakimaman good luck on your sale. Don't over look listing it on Gunsamerica. The ARs are on fire there! I'll probably list a Bushmaster. It was bought as an investment to help me upgrade my trap guns.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Paul......This web-site is TRAPSHOOTERS.com

Not TRAPSHOOTING.com

I think trapshooters are a very diverse group of people. Thats why we have category views. Lighten up.....Merry Christmas

Wayne

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Remember, when the bolt action rifle first arrived, it was somewhat shunned as non sporting. I guess hunters were into lever action and falling block actions during those days.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Put my AR HBAR that cost $1k up on a local shooting board for a lark at $1800. It was gone in 2 days. Yaki, Ask more for you rifle.

·
Premium Member
19,225 Posts
There was one for sale in the Amarillo paper today for $700, and some 30 rd. mags.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
I come here primarily for trapshooting and shotgun sports in general. I have helped people, been helped by people, bought, sold and traded shotguns, shells and reloading stuff. I really enjoy Trap, Sporting clays and even skeet. But I am not a one trick pony, I am a Master class High power rifle competitor. Master PALMA and long range rifle. Also compete in IDPA, USPSA, and IHMSSA Pistol. I have enjoyed conventional bullseye and PPC pistol. I train firearms safety and hunter safety. Even gave collecting vintage arms a try. I have met at quite a few other people on this site that also participate in at least one other shooting activity. What the heck guys, does it make someone a lesser person because he enjoys more than 5 posts and a single trap? The man selling a rifle wasn't hurting anything.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Whats the big deal There are a lot of things listed on here that isnt related to just trap guns A lot of the posts are interesting. Some funny, some childish, I also shoot multiple sports Metallic silhouette, falling plates bowling pins, old west fast draw,not to mention coyote huntung and varmint hunting and others. Strange you list an ar and somebody squawks go figure

·
Registered
995 Posts
Leo reminds me that before we go placing ourselves above those AR15 people, we must recall that a whole lot of competitive shooters are using rifles based on the AR15 platform. What was a 250 yard rifle is now performing well at very long distances.
My point is that we can ALL, in no way, allow the camel to get its nose under the tent.
We should all remember that our trap guns, in the eyes of the uninformed, are just as deadly as the dreaded "street sweeper", because, after all, they do shoot the same "bullets".
Yes my trap shooting companions, the target is now squarely on YOUR chest.
dju

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.