Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ,--I know this is a long shot but, does anybody know where I can find some old paper Win. super target hulls or Remington All American plastic hulls. I have accquired some wads that I used to load in thes and have no other use for them. ----Yea, I know the odds are probably slim but, thought I'd ask!!

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
They are the short wads and game shooters should want them for heavy loads. You might put the numbers of the wads on here and see if you get an offer?

Ajax

·
Registered
829 Posts
You're a few days late...see thread above. You might try to contact the buyer to see if he'd be interested in the wads too.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pheasantmaster--Not a lot, 500 or so. Just enough to load up the wads I have on hand. Do you have some? If so I could get them from you when I see you all at the Grand! The wads are the short Win. reds. I used to load them in both the Win. Super Target papers and Rem. All Americans. Both had a high base wad.--Guess I'm dating myself here! I can hear some of the younger guys saying "Remington All American Hulls, What's THAT"???!!--- LOL! and btw jhoward--Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.