Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I don't have enough posts to post an item for sale what is my next option I can do to sell an item?

·
Premium Member
11,997 Posts
Make a bunch of silly, inane comments in a handful of posts to put you 'over the top.'

Reactions: KS-OKIE

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Just join the conversation with info or questions that you might have about the sport of trapshooting.......it's not rocket science.

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Ron,
You only have 4 more to go, surely there are some posts on this site that peak your interest enough to be able to respond with an opinion that is more than just a comment to get to 50.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Since I don't have enough posts to post an item for sale what is my next option I can do to sell an item?
I'm in the same situation. I've been a member since 1998, first as rchaffee then changed to Mzee when a laptop was stolen in Zambia. I have bought guns and parts, traded guns and have used the services of Tron, Philip's, Ljutic, DeVault, and Tex all as a result of this forum. However, I am very private and keep my views to myself. Hence, fewer than 10 posts....

·
Premium Member
11,997 Posts
OK guys - here ya go...

Just post ANYTHING in this thread - keep it clean, or funny and light, but just get yourself to the 50 post point and you will be fine. Heck, wildcat and Mzee - just start playing tennis here - post '15 love' - '30 love' - '30 - 15' - etc.

The idea of the 50 post rule is to keep scammers from joining - makes it too time consuming for them to do. It is hurting the two of you, but all you need do is reach the 50 post mark and you should be fine...

·
Thorn in your side
8,112 Posts
OK guys - here ya go...

Just post ANYTHING in this thread - keep it clean, or funny and light, but just get yourself to the 50 post point and you will be fine. Heck, wildcat and Mzee - just start playing tennis here - post '15 love' - '30 love' - '30 - 15' - etc.

The idea of the 50 post rule is to keep scammers from joining - makes it too time consuming for them to do. It is hurting the two of you, but all you need do is reach the 50 post mark and you should be fine...
Do you not understand they will be banned for posting worthless posts. READ the RULES!

·
Premium Member
11,997 Posts
Gussers,

I get the point you are making, but these two members are looking for an answer - who determines what is 'worthless?' They could have an unending discussion on which is better - 71/2 or 8 shot, which is my point.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gussers,

I get the point you are making, but these two members are looking for an answer - who determines what is 'worthless?' They could have an unending discussion on which is better - 71/2 or 8 shot, which is my point.
71/2. I see the rational behind the rule and will conform. "Funny and light" will be a challenge, but I"ll give it a try.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gussers,

71/2. I see the rational behind the rule and will conform. "Funny and light" will be a challenge, but I"ll give it a try.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts