Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SEC Champion Auburn at present time is a 9 point Underdog to Atlantic Coast Conference Champion Florida State. SEC domination could be in trouble this year?

1OT

·
Registered
702 Posts
There were not many games this year that Auburn was favored to win. I have faith in my Tigers to win. Tim Hall

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
At this point, I wouldn't count Gus out regardless who he is playing. I mean you've got to have a little luck also - 5 missed field goals and a miracle run at the end - when your hot, your hot. The triple option out of the gun really confused a good team, Mizzou.

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
I'll take Tigers and 9 points any day of the week. The War Eagles have beat some very good teams. Who Has Fl. St. beaten other the Clemson?

·
Registered
772 Posts
FSU has a good team, but they have not been tested. I think the SEC will continue as BCS Champions. But, I am not willing to bet on it,

William

·
Registered
307 Posts
The Tigers are good but they should have lost 2 of their last 3 games. There is not a person on earth that would have taken Auburn the last minute of either game. Granted FSU only beat #3 Clemson and #6 Miami but stomped the rest also.
I really can't lose either way as my wife and I graduated from FSU and my daughter from Auburn and I am building a house in Auburn now.
Either way it should be the best bowl game this year.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
I would definitely take the spread and then parlay it for the Auburn win. Did this while at the Shot Show in Vegas when the Giants beat the Patriots and won $900 on a $50 dollar bet.

blade819

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
If Auburn continues to carry that Golden Lucky horseshoe into the game they will be unbeatable. It has been a crazy season my hats off to both teams. I'm a Gator fan and I do have good news to report from the Florida Offence, they had a practice yesterday with no defense on the field and we managed to score in only 3 plays................baa da boom

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I am just glad the cheating, over-rated Ohio State Buckeyes are not in the National Championship game. Thank you Michigan State.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I put 25 on the over and 25 on auburn, this is only the second or third time I've bet sports and a friend was in vegas so I had him place a bet for me spread is 8.5 o/u is 65.5. Did I do ok?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts