Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having lived in the SEC zone for the past 28 years, and being a Big 10 Alumni, it's been hard for me to praise the SEC too much over the years. However, after witnessing some of the best college football that I've ever seen over this past season, especially last week and tonight, I am convinced that with the expansion the SEC it is the strongest and best football in the country. There are probably 6 teams in this conference that on any given night could play for the National Championship.... and win! Can't praise the Auburn Tigers enough for their turn around this year and also the Mizzou Tigers.

blade819

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I totally agree. Some of the best college football I have ever seen. They have the never give up attitude. Don't tell me how good they are attitude, show me. LOL Jackie B.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well... I must say that the just completed Michigan State/Ohio State was a pretty good football game.

blade819

·
Registered
14,673 Posts
I'm all for national championship playoffs. Computer rankings will have the the Northern teams playing south and the Southern teams playing North.

A new twist.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lots of great teams in the SEC and it will likely continue to be the class of college football for the foreseeable future. However, my vote for the best ever would be the 1971 Big 8 conference. Nebraska, Oklahoma and Colorado finished the season ranked 1, 2 and 3. Nebraska was undefeated, Oklahoma had only one loss (to Nebraska) and Colorado had two losses (to Nebraska and Oklahoma).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts